Just in time to celebrate the first weekend of spring, the OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show will showcase more than 300 experts and two of DIY Network’s biggest stars to offer expert advice and inspiration for making the outdoors an extension of the home. Here is what you have to look forward to at the show:
- Alison Victoria, designer and host of DIY Network’s Kitchen Crashers, introduces you to quick and simple tips to show off the kitchen’s best features. Forget expensive, lengthy renovations. Alison’s ideas will add function and style to any kitchen without breaking the budget.
- Sara Bendrick, is a landscape designer on DIY Network’s I Hate My Yard. She helps homeowners transform their dreary back yards into paradise. Learn from her tips and experiences about how to turn your yard into a space you’ve always dreamed of.
- Backyard Wars, a competition between local landscape designers. From water features to sculptures to lighting and more, each team will show guests how to turn their backyard into a relaxing haven.
- Plaza Palooza – An Outdoor Living Event! is an outdoor event featuring live grilling demonstrations and music from local bluegrass, country, gospel and rock bands.
- The Homeless Alliance is this year’s featured charity. Visitors can purchase original art created by people in the organization’s Fresh stART program, purchase the Curbside Chronicle, written by the shelter’s guests, and learn how to help end long-term homelessness in Oklahoma City.
The OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show is a three-day event held March 24-26 at State Fair Park showcasing hundreds of experts in patios, decking, windows and more for home improvement projects inside and out. Adult admission is $9 and children under 12 get in free. Buy tickets online
and save $2 or at Buy for Less stores. Show hours are Friday 12PM to 9PM, Saturday 10AM to 9PM and Sunday 10AM to 6PM.
OKLAHOMA STATE FAIR PARK
MARCH 24 - 26, 2017.