As the host of DIY Network’s popular Kitchen Crashers
, Alison Victoria surprises homeowners throughout the country with extravagant kitchen redesigns completed in three days on the show. Alison hunts in home improvement stores across America for weekend warriors who could use some help bringing style, beauty and simplicity together to create harmony in their kitchens.
Alison will be sharing her top kitchen remodeling tips at the OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show March 24-26. You can purchase discounted tickets online to hear her speak about transforming your space. Check The Little Project Stage Schedule
to see when she will present.
Here are her Top Six Tips to follow when remodeling your kitchen:
- Go white! It adds a clean, sharp look to your space.
- Shaker style doors are a classic profile and are here to stay.
- Hardwood flooring is great, but you can add a tile look alike to areas where wood wouldn’t work best.
- Classic subway tile backsplash, can’t go wrong.
- Storage, always make it a priority. Organization is key!
- Carrera marble countertops – if it’s not the real thing, a manufactured stone will do the trick.
She encourages people to dream big! Whether you’re looking for simple tweaks to make to your existing kitchen or you’re ready for a full renovation, Alison’s tips will fit into any kitchen remodel budget.
OKLAHOMA STATE FAIR PARK
MARCH 24 - 26, 2017.